Economy - sustainable action and economic success
Good business relations and sustainability in the use of resources are important to us
The RATHGEBER Group:
- Fair and with integrity in competition and in customer/supplier relationships.
- High awareness in the use of resources.
The supposed contradiction between economy and ecology is increasingly dissolving. Social responsibility in harmony with economic efficiency and sustainability is an integral part of the RATHGEBER group's corporate philosophy. We are convinced that this is the prerequisite for future growth, because people and societies all over the world rightly expect a new understanding of the role of companies.
Some examples of how resources are used:
- Continuous development, research and optimisation of products and processes in terms of sustainability, resource conservation and environmental compatibility
- RFID and NFC technology - approaches for more sustainability
- Use of sustainable packaging and recycling as far as possible
- Increasing material efficiency through “nesting”
- Conscious use and saving of raw materials, water, electricity, paper, etc.