Embossing involves a tool pressing down on a base material such as aluminium or plastic. This creates a type of relief. This method can be combined with diamond cutting and step faceting. The standard embossing height is approx. 0.25 mm.
The benefits for you
- Enhanced look and feel with embossing and corresponding choice of inks
- Can be combined with many different types of finishing (e.g. diamond cutting, etc.)
- Plastics, self-adhesive skins
- Embossed aluminium or plastic plates can be used in a variety of ways in every industry
- For indoor and outdoor use