What if you need our products to be resistant to extreme weather conditions?
We test our products so they meet special adverse weather requirements with precise, standard-compliant simulations in our climate chamber. These simulations include service life and stability tests according to internationally recognised standards (such as PV 1200).
Climate chamber functionality:
- Temperature ranges: -40°C to +180°C
- Air humidity: 0–98% rel. humidity
General assessment factors for testing climatic extremes:
- Material deformation (shrinking/stretching)
- Detachment of materials
- Adhesive properties
- Failure temperature (for RFID/NFC tags or safety-relevant features)
RATHGEBER offers a number of test methods, including the following:
- PV 1200 (Cyclical testing of climatic extremes)
- Quick tests (approx. five days)
- Long-term tests (approx. 10 days)
- Individual tests